Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by ferry97 <vr...@yahoo.com> on 2007/08/23 12:42:59 UTC

Re: Problems running Web Console

How to run a web console ?
I check the website http://activemq.apache.org/web-console.html, and click
running a broker, but it goes to blank page. I'm running ActiveMQ 5.
Please help.
Thanks

Re: Problems running Web Console

Posted by corcorda <da...@gmail.com>.
I'm having the similar problem. I'm sure it's just something stupid I'm
doing.

I'm running the amq server. I can connect to it with JConsole, create queues
etc but I can't connect to it through the web interface.

The process only has 3 ports open:
lsof -p `pgrep -f ".*activemq.*"` | grep -i tcp
java      31771       dave    5u     IPv6            4979549
TCP *:42717 (LISTEN)
java      31771       dave    8u     IPv6            4979551
TCP *:rmiregistry (LISTEN)
java      31771       dave   11u     IPv6            4979556
TCP *:61616 (LISTEN)

The startup output shows this too.

The code is version 4.1.1 and I just did the binary download.

Any suggestions would be great.

Posted by anish pathadan <an...@gmail.com>.
You just need to start your amq server .Web console is integrated to amq.
After the startup you can access the web console using the following url:-
http://localhost:8161/admin/

Thanks,
Anish Pathadan

On 8/23/07, ferry97 <vr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> How to run a web console ?
> I check the website http://activemq.apache.org/web-console.html, and click
> running a broker, but it goes to blank page. I'm running ActiveMQ 5.
> Please help.
> Thanks

Best Regards,
Anish Pathadan