Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@attbi.com> on 2003/02/06 22:39:13 UTC

Back from a short break!

I just got back from a three-day consulting gig in LA, teaching Tapestry to
a company starting a new project.  Some time in the future, I can see myself
doing this kind of thing a lot!  Small team, smart company, well focused; I
think they'll do well.

They have some concerns about deployment and scalability; I would like to
get them into a conversation with others who have gone through this in terms
of an Intranet or Intranet application using Tapestry.  I'd really
appreciate it if anyone who has a few spare cycles could drop me a line so I
could connect you up.

I'm catching up on mail and issues.  As always, plenty to do.  JUnit test
suite has been expanding; I'm up over 74% and climbing now.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components