Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Steve Loughran <st...@apache.org> on 2005/07/25 18:48:43 UTC

distribution targets

I'm doing some tuning of the distro targets, not because I have any
immediate plans on that front, but because I need to do a private
distro. Hence the support for creating the output dirs if absent, and
more control over destination host and dir.

I have also stuck in the fetch.xml file, with all the implications for
dynamic download there...

One thing I havent touched (yet) is the testutils jar. It needs to go
into the maven repository so that things depending on it can get it, but
can be omitted from the main distro. What should our plan be?

-steve