Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Dola Woolfe <do...@yahoo.com> on 2005/01/26 08:03:54 UTC

How to suggest the name of file - sorry this is offtopic

Hi,

I apologize for what is probably an offtopic question.

I have a jsp (MyPage.jsp) that produces a text file
(contentType="text/text" ).

How can I make it so that when the user chooses to
Save the file rather than Open it, that a name such as
"SomeFileName.txt" is the default. Unfortunately, IE
defaults to "MyPage.jsp".

Many thanks in advance!

Aaron Fude

Re: How to suggest the name of file - sorry this is offtopic

Posted by Dola Woolfe <do...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks!

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/faq/misc.html#saveas

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.