Posted to dev@atlas.apache.org by Nigel L Jones <jo...@uk.ibm.com> on 2017/06/19 16:16:04 UTC

APIs and pagination

Support for pagination in search went into Atlas in 2016 - for example
ATLAS-347, but as far as I can see this is specific to our search queries.

As we have increased numbers of entities, types of all sorts in Atlas, has
there been consideration to date of having more pagination support across
the APIs. I couldn't see anything in the v2 API such as v2/entity/bulk ?

Nigel.

Unless stated otherwise above: