Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by "sumit.wattal" <su...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/10 19:38:11 UTC

JMS Exception in dlqDeliveryFailureCause

Lately we are seeing lot of messages getting into the DLQ in our ActiveMQ
installation. We have a system based on ActiveMQ 5.6 and see tens of
millions of messages flowing through ActiveMQ daily. The messages in DLQ
belong to a particular queue which uses Transacted Ack mode and the failure
cause for these messages is javax.jms.JMSException: Duplicate dispatch with
transacted redeliver pending on another consumer, connection.

I am not very sure what the error message suggests. Would really appreciate
any help on this.

Thanks,
SW

Re: JMS Exception in dlqDeliveryFailureCause

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.
I think the pool induced issue is resolved by

http://redhat.com
http://blog.garytully.com

Re: JMS Exception in dlqDeliveryFailureCause

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.
I think what you are seeing is something that was resolved in the past
week - have a read of https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-5279

http://redhat.com
http://blog.garytully.com