Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by "Hwang, Nick" <Ni...@intuit.com> on 2022/05/04 05:08:38 UTC

Beam Website Add New Case Study

Hello,

We'd love to have Intuit featured as a prominent user of Beam. We have built our entire self-serve Stream Processing Platform around Beam running on top of Flink at Intuit, and have currently over 300 pipelines using Beam. Please let us know what we can do to get featured, happy to share more details.

Nick Hwang

Engineering Manager

Data Infra, Stream Processing Platform

Re: Beam Website Add New Case Study

Posted by Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy <ai...@apache.org>.
Hi Nick,

It is great to hear from you, and I am very excited to learn about your use
case. I will follow up privately with the next steps :)

Posted by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com>.
Hi Nick,