Posted to dev@rya.apache.org by "Aaron D. Mihalik" <aa...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/21 16:56:58 UTC

Fwd: ASF Board Meeting Summary - September 18, 2019

> The following resolutions were passed unanimously:
> Establish Rya

This is very exciting!

—Aaron

Posted by Adina Crainiceanu <ad...@usna.edu>.
Really exciting indeed :) This is a big achievement! We are working on a
press release and we'll have a formal announcement soon. Stay tuned...

Adina

Dr. Adina Crainiceanu
Associate Professor
Computer Science Department