Posted to apachecon-discuss@apache.org by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/10 11:59:22 UTC

[UK-RITES] - For all beloved friends living or are in UK atm, are you all OK ?

Hi...

    I am sorry for what is happening now in UK, are you all OK ?

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

than your best."

"Stay hungry, stay foolish."
- Steve Jobs

Re: [UK-RITES] - For all beloved friends living or are in UK atm, are you all OK ?

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
errhmmm, 1st of all sorry my type s/rites/riots. 2nd of all, thanks
for this deep analysis :D, at least after all this lengthy and deep
analysis I know that you are safe and sound :D, which is all I need to
know :P.

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com>.

--
OpenDirective http://opendirective.com