Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Jeff Linwood <je...@greenninja.com> on 2003/04/11 06:10:37 UTC

Lucene Application Framework (LARM)

Is there any code for the LARM application framework project?

I found the RTF documentation, which is really nice.

Thanks,
Jeff

Re: Lucene Application Framework (LARM)

Posted by Clemens Marschner <cm...@lanlab.de>.
> I kept thinking about LARM but I will not touch it as long as I'm
> obsessed with SEDA (yes Clemens, even if we have to rewrite the
> download service :)

No problem with that :-)

Clemens

Re: Lucene Application Framework (LARM)

Posted by David Worms <da...@simpledesign.com>.
The best way to begin with Avalon is to get it from CVS and to go
through the demo sources. I know Merlin has been pretty active last
week in its tutorial. Phoenix also has some good stuffs.

I kept thinking about LARM but I will not touch it as long as I'm
obsessed with SEDA (yes Clemens, even if we have to rewrite the
download service :) The alternative is to use sth like Werkflow
(werkflow.werken.com). Will be great if someone could orient us on
this. Anyway, I will be part of the team if more development occurred
and if you guys need help with Avalon.

David

Re: Lucene Application Framework (LARM)

Posted by Clemens Marschner <cm...@lanlab.de>.
I would +1 to move it to SF meanwhile (if I had a vote).

Clemens

Posted by David Worms <da...@simpledesign.com>.
Give me a day, I will post the sources, write an introduction to Avalon
and Merlin, and expose what should be next.

I repeat myself, but moving to sf will be benefial only if we all
decide to work on it. Will be great, I'm sure :)

David

Posted by David Worms <da...@simpledesign.com>.

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.

--- Clemens Marschner <cm...@lanlab.de> wrote:
> Actually David posted a message some days ago:
>
> >I kept thinking about LARM but I will not touch it as long as I'm
> >obsessed with SEDA (yes Clemens, even if we have to rewrite the
> >download service :) The alternative is to use sth like Werkflow
> >(werkflow.werken.com). Will be great if someone could orient us on
> >this. Anyway, I will be part of the team if more development
> occurred
> >and if you guys need help with Avalon.
>
> Clemens

http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/SearchList?listId=&listName=lucene-dev@ja

karta.apache.org&searchText=avalonized+&defaultField=subject&Search=Search

http://www.mail-archive.com/lucene-dev@jakarta.apache.org/msg02621.html

http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=lucene-dev@jakarta.apach

Posted by Clemens Marschner <cm...@lanlab.de>.

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.