Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Matei Zaharia <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/25 07:42:59 UTC

WARNING: Spark lists moving to spark.apache.org domain name

Hi everyone,

As you may have noticed, our lists are currently in the process of being migrated from @spark.incubator.apache.org domain names to @spark.apache.org, as part of the project becoming a top-level project. Please beware that messages will come to the new lists and you’ll have to adjust email filters accordingly. This is hopefully our last move of mailing list — thanks for bearing with us through the moves in the past year.

Matei