Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by hl...@attbi.com on 2003/01/24 19:16:44 UTC

Processing of root and infrastructure requests

I'm surprised that this requests are handled via e-mail.  I would expect that
these would be handled using BugZilla, which would centralize the handling,
help ensure that nothing falls through the cracks, and provide better feedback
on progress.

--
hlship@attbi.com

http://jakata.apache.org/proposals