Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Havret <ha...@apache.org> on 2022/04/25 17:40:29 UTC

[VOTE] Release activemq-nms-api 1.8.1-rc1

Hi all,

I have put together a release of activemq-nms-api, please check it and vote
 accordingly.

This release contains a single bugfix[1] by Iuliia Fatkullina! Thank you!

The files can be grabbed from:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq-nms-api/1.8.1-rc1/

Regards,
Krzysztof

[1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQNET-745

Re: [VOTE] Release activemq-nms-api 1.8.1-rc1

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.
https://gist.github.com/clebertsuconic/717d2dc588198f809e47492bc5672cc0

--
Clebert Suconic

Re: [VOTE] Release activemq-nms-api 1.8.1-rc1

Posted by Michael André Pearce <mi...@me.com.INVALID>.
Haha yeah good point. lol.

Posted by Havret <h4...@gmail.com>.
I know, but this vote/release is about nms-api, not nms-amqp or
nms-openwire.

Best
Krzysztof

Posted by Michael André Pearce <mi...@me.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.

--
Clebert Suconic

Re: [VOTE] Release activemq-nms-api 1.8.1-rc1

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.

--
Clebert Suconic

Re: [VOTE] Release activemq-nms-api 1.8.1-rc1

Posted by Havret <h4...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Michael,

Posted by Michael André Pearce <mi...@me.com.INVALID>.
Hi Krzysztof