Posted to dev@lucy.apache.org by Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com> on 2010/07/01 02:01:45 UTC

Core Developer bios

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 11:47:42PM -0000, Apache Wiki wrote:
> +  * Nathan Kurz has participated in numerous open source projects and has been a KinoSearch committer since 2007.  He is currently Chief Flavor Engineer of Scream Sorbet, and writes software in his copious free time.

Nate, I didn't know what to write to describe your crazy bio, and I don't
think this does enough to convey your serious C and comp-sci chops.

I also don't think "Chief Flavor Engineer" is your title at Scream, though IMO
it ought to be.

Can you please edit?

Marvin Humphrey

Re: Core Developer bios

Posted by Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com>.
On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 05:01:45PM -0700, Marvin Humphrey wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 11:47:42PM -0000, Apache Wiki wrote:
> > +  * Nathan Kurz has participated in numerous open source projects and has been a KinoSearch committer since 2007.  He is currently Chief Flavor Engineer of Scream Sorbet, and writes software in his copious free time.
>
> Nate, I didn't know what to write to describe your crazy bio, and I don't
> think this does enough to convey your serious C and comp-sci chops.
>
> I also don't think "Chief Flavor Engineer" is your title at Scream, though IMO
> it ought to be.
>
> Can you please edit?

Heh, I hear from Nate via private email that he likes the existing bio.  So be
it!

Marvin Humphrey