Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Octavian Istrate <oc...@yahoo.com> on 2001/03/23 23:39:03 UTC

WHAT IS GOING ON???????? CAN ANYBODY REMOVE ME FROM
THE LIST? OR SHOULD I USE "SOME" WORDS FOR THIS?

xalan-dev-uc.985377612.ohfjaokonjfafocglljj-octaviis=yahoo.com@xml.apache.org

<xalan-dev-return-<number>-mary=xdd.ff.com@xml.apache.org.

<xa...@xml.apache.org>

<xa...@xml.apache.org>

Posted by Peter Murphy <pe...@fast.fujitsu.com.au>.

No, Octavian. You just follow the instructions. That is, email:

> xalan-dev-uc.985377612.ohfjaokonjfafocglljj-octaviis=yahoo.com@xml
> .apache.org
> >
> > Usually, this happens when you just hit the "reply"
> > button.
> > If this does not work, simply copy the address and
> > paste it into
> > the "To:" field of a new message.

And that's it.

Oh, and all-caps sentences are seen as shouting, and therefore not
appreciated by anybody. Let alone multiple question marks.

Regards,
Peter.