Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Sébastien Koechlin <sk...@ivision.fr> on 2001/02/02 13:29:11 UTC

Re: Processor after XSP - impossible since 1.8.1?

Donald Ball wrote:

> On Tue, 30 Jan 2001, Uli Mayring wrote:
>
> > So your suggestion to port all of that is simply not an option. And
> > porting just the pages with redirects is not an option either, because my
> > code may be old, but it is consistent. I know, this is neither your fault,
> > nor your problem, just an explanation of why I'm reluctant to break
> > backwards compatibility in cocoon1.
>
> maybe we could make it a configuration option in cocoon.properties -
>
> handle.redirects.early = true

Is redirects always called from XSP, with or without taglib?

What about something like :

        response.sendRedirect("somewhere.xml");
	this.stopProcessing();

And this can be add into various taglib :

	<response:send-redirect
		still-processing="true"
		location="somewhere.xml"/>

--