Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by "anu238 ." <an...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/12 00:06:32 UTC

Using resource manager as standalone component from hadoop yarn

Hi All,
I am sorry for the blast, I wanted to use only the resource manager from
the hadoop yarn code base for building my platform for my use case, I was
wondering if anyone here have used only the resource manager from hadoop
yarn code base and how did they separated the resource manager component
from the other code.

Thanks & Regards,
Anurag

Re: Using resource manager as standalone component from hadoop yarn

Posted by Jeff Zhang <je...@gopivotal.com>.
You can start the resource manager without starting any node manager.  And
the source code of resource manager and node manager are in different sub
pom project.

Posted by Jeff Zhang <je...@gopivotal.com>.

Posted by Jeff Zhang <je...@gopivotal.com>.

Posted by Jeff Zhang <je...@gopivotal.com>.