Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Oleg V Alexeev <go...@penza.net> on 2000/12/05 01:08:58 UTC

Re[2]: question about new behavior of link tag...

Hello Jim,

I think it needs to be additional parameter to link tag. Specify
target of the link in page.
But I speak about 'true' link, such as:

When it's needed to make link from page to itself there is exists one
good way now - to retrieve URI by .getRequestURI() and use this string
by the way:

 <form:link href="<%= URI %>">

But this can resolved with more elegance - link tag must write current
page as href if href parameter not specified.

--
Best regards,
 Oleg                            mailto:gonza@penza.net