Posted to dev@singa.apache.org by Chonho Lee <le...@cmc.osaka-u.ac.jp> on 2019/04/16 14:01:27 UTC

[CANCEL][VOTE] Release apache-singa-incubating-2.0.0 (RC1)

We are canceling this voting to fix the license issue pointed by Justin.

Thanks!

--
Chonho Lee

Re: [CANCEL][VOTE] Release apache-singa-incubating-2.0.0 (RC1)

Posted by Wang Wei <wa...@comp.nus.edu.sg>.
Thanks for the suggestion!
We have created the jira ticket:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SINGA/issues/SINGA-447.

We would kindly request the Incubator PMC members to continue reviewing the
release and voting on this thread.

Regards,
Wei

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Wang Wei <wa...@comp.nus.edu.sg>.
Hi Justin,

Can we reopen the voting thread and create a jira ticket for this issue?
Or is it better to fix it and then start the voting again since we have
already canceled it?
Thanks.

Regards,
Wei