Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Kenneth Lee <ke...@netvigator.com> on 2003/01/10 00:24:21 UTC

Q: ExpandProperties does not expand properties defined in the same file

Hi all,

I have a question on LoadProperties/ExpandProperties.

This is a portion of my build.properties:

    classpath1=...
    classpath2=...
    classpath3=${classpath1};${classpath2}

When I use LoadProperties with ExpandProperties as filter,
I expect those two variables to be expanded, but it didn't
happened. It only works if I define them before the
LoadProperties task.

This is a portion of my build.xml to load the file:

    <loadproperties srcFile="build.properties">
      <filterchain>
        <expandproperties />
      </filterchain>
    </loadproperties>