Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Wolfgang Weichert <wk...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/19 20:07:28 UTC

Installation of OO 4.0.1 on iMac

I downloaded Open Office from the openoffice.org  website. On clicking the
download button it went to
sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/?source=dlp.

After moving the application to the application folder and trying to open
it, I get the message "OpenOffice.app can't be opened because it is from an
unidentified developer. Downloaded from sourceforge.net".

Does anyone have a solution to this problem? Thanks

Re: Installation of OO 4.0.1 on iMac

Posted by Wolfgang Weichert <wk...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot, this worked. I am also new to Apple otherwise I might have
known about the gatekeeper.

Posted by johnny smith <ka...@krovatka.su>.