Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Tomo Suzuki <su...@google.com> on 2021/02/16 22:07:53 UTC

Re: Request edit access to Beam wiki

Hi Beam wiki admins,

Would you grant me edit permission to the Beam wiki (Confluence)? My user
name is suztomo

I'd like to update the command parameter for beam-linkage-check.sh command
to reflect the latest version (it now takes branch names):
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BEAM/Dependency+Upgrades

Regards,
Tomo

Re: Request edit access to Beam wiki

Posted by Tomo Suzuki <su...@google.com>.
Thank you. It worked.

On Tue, Feb 16, 2021 at 11:55 PM Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org> wrote:

> Done. Let me know if I did not do it right.
>
> Kenn
>
> On Tue, Feb 16, 2021 at 2:08 PM Tomo Suzuki <su...@google.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Beam wiki admins,
>>
>> Would you grant me edit permission to the Beam wiki (Confluence)? My user
>> name is suztomo
>>
>> I'd like to update the command parameter for beam-linkage-check.sh
>> command to reflect the latest version (it now takes branch names):
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BEAM/Dependency+Upgrades
>>
>> Regards,
>> Tomo

Tomo