Posted to dev@sqoop.apache.org by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org> on 2016/01/12 16:47:37 UTC

New Sqoop Committer - Dian Fu

On behalf of Apache Sqoop PPMC, I am excited to welcome Dian Fu as a new committer on Apache Sqoop. Please join me in gratulations!

Dian has been contributing since early June last year. He have a lot of various fixes and improvements across the entire code base and recently finished important project to provide classpath isolation for connectors (SQOOP-2574). He don’t mind getting his hands dirty with un-exciting tasks that needs to be done - he added a lot of tests to shell module (SQOOP-2624) or recently picked up half baked refactoring of the integration infrastructure (SQOOP-2329).

Jarcec

Links:
1: http://s.apache.org/v9

RE: New Sqoop Committer - Dian Fu

Posted by "Fu, Dian" <di...@intel.com>.
Thank you all. :) Will try my best to contribute more to Sqoop!

Posted by "Fu, Dian" <di...@intel.com>.

Posted by "Xu, Qian A" <qi...@intel.com>.

Posted by "Xu, Qian A" <qi...@intel.com>.

Posted by Abraham Elmahrek <ab...@elmahrek.com>.