Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Matt Madhavan <ma...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/16 22:05:39 UTC

Kara - Bundles needed for the OpenJPA/JAT/Datasource/persistence

Hello,
Can some one point me to the correct bundles I need to deploy to KARAF to
successfull deploy a persistence bundles in addtion to the features that are
already installed in KARAF (2.x)

Thanks
Matt

Re: Kara - Bundles needed for the OpenJPA/JAT/Datasource/persistence

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Matt,

as I said in a precedent e-mail, you have to install a JPA engine first:
for instance OpenJPA or Hibernate.

Regards
JB

On 09/16/2011 10:05 PM, Matt Madhavan wrote:
> Hello,
> Can some one point me to the correct bundles I need to deploy to KARAF to
> successfull deploy a persistence bundles in addtion to the features that are
> already installed in KARAF (2.x)
>
> Thanks
> Matt

Jean-Baptiste Onofré