Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by "赵奕豪(宿何)" <yi...@alibaba-inc.com> on 2018/07/23 07:15:47 UTC

回复:Donate sentinel-dubbo-adapter

Hi,

Thanks for your guidance. I've read the extension guide and separated the code into this repository: https://github.com/sczyh30/alibaba-sentinel-dubbo-adapter. Could you please help us to do the transfer work?

Regrads
Posted by Yong Zhu <di...@gmail.com>.
Cool, Looking forward that.

回复:Re: Donate sentinel-dubbo-adapter

Posted by "赵奕豪(宿何)" <yi...@alibaba-inc.com>.

Posted by Yong Zhu <di...@gmail.com>.
+1 for a blog to introducing how to use and how it works. It's recommended
that the blog is located in http://dubbo.apache.org/#!/blog?lang=en-us

Posted by 秦金卫 <ki...@163.com>.

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.
Hi,