Posted to dev@daffodil.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org> on 2017/08/30 03:58:00 UTC

First podling report?

Hi all

Even though Daffodil is just bootstrapping, I try to encourage podlings to
do their first report immediately, rather than wait.  Is anyone opposed to
putting together a status report?  You can see the report templates at
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/September2017

If everyone's OK with it I'll add Daffodil to the agenda.

John

Re: First podling report?

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
Steve - Good initial report. I’ve done my Mentor sign off.

John - thanks for doing the bootstrapping of Daffodil. I’ve been distracted this week by Harvey, my son lives in Houston…

Regards,
Dave

Re: First podling report?

Posted by Steve Lawrence <sl...@apache.org>.