Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by wi...@accenture.com on 2008/09/12 18:59:50 UTC

RE: JNDIRealm

Hi Tomcat Developers,
  I have updated the patch from http://markmail.org/message/qrmrubh3gfrz5yo5 to
  match up with the current source release for tomcat 6.0.18. I am interested
  in getting this patch applied to the code base. So, I am curious if anything
  else needs to be done?

Thanks,

William Beene
Accenture
Associate Consultant, TACF
407 S Pennsylvania, Suite 201
Joplin, MO 64804
417-626-6528
william.beene@accenture.com

Re: JNDIRealm

Posted by Seth Leger <se...@raritan.com>.
I just noticed this email thread on the Tomcat dev list. If a bug was
filed with the patch, could somebody add me to the Bugzilla CC or give
me the bug ID? Thanks,

-- Seth

Re: JNDIRealm

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.