Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/14 19:47:34 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit 1.4

Hi,

On Jan 11, 2008 3:28 PM, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please vote on releasing these packages as Apache Jackrabbit 1.4. The
> vote is on for the next 72 hours and passes if at least three +1 votes
> are cast.

The vote passes with the following three binding +1 votes and one
non-binding -1 vote.

    +1 Jukka Zitting
    +1 Felix Meschberger
    +1 Stefan Guggisberg
    -1 Marcel May (non-binding)

(I will try to address Marcel's concern in 1.4.1.)

Thanks for voting! I'll put the release up for the mirrors and follow
up tomorrow with the official release announcement.

BR,

Jukka Zitting