Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Adam Estrada <es...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/22 01:35:22 UTC

[Import Timeout] using /dataimport

All,

I've noticed that there are some RSS feeds that are slow to respond,
especially during high usage times throughout the day. Is there a way to set
the timeout to something really high or have it just wait until the feed is
returned? The entire thing stops working when the feed doesn't respond.

Your ideas are greatly appreciated.
Adam

Re: [Import Timeout] using /dataimport

Posted by Adam Estrada <es...@gmail.com>.
All,

That link is great but I am still getting timeout issues which causes the
entire import to fail. The feeds that are failing are like Newsweek and USA
Today which are very widely used. It's strange because sometimes they work
and sometimes they don't. I think that there are still timeout issues and
adding the params suggested in that article don't seem to fix it.

Adam

Posted by Koji Sekiguchi <ko...@r.email.ne.jp>.