Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Renato Romano <r....@set-network.com> on 2004/06/21 09:46:46 UTC

Bi-dimensional indexed properties

I need to define a form which has a 2-dimensional indexed property; I
tried defining a setter method of the form setXXX(i, j, val) but it
seems that struts only recognises 1 level indexed properties; in fact
what happens is that the value of my property is the entire row (it is
shown as ["someString", "someOtherString", ... ]. I also tried with the
list-backed approach, that is a setter/getter method for a single
property of type List), but the result is identical.
In fact my matrix is not dynamic, so I could have n x m single
properties, but accessing it as a matrix is still useful...
Any help is very appreciated.

Renato

Renato Romano
Sistemi e Telematica S.p.A.