Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Grzegorz Solecki <gs...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/22 14:30:44 UTC

Zookeepr quorum and electing a leader.

Having 5 zookeeper server instances in the cluster, is it possible that all
zookeeper instances will stop responding if one of the zookeeper instances
stops responding?

By stops responding I mean the state in which zookeeper service does not
send TCP responses back to other zookeeper instances.

Kind regards
Greg.

Re: Zookeepr quorum and electing a leader.

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
I've never seen this. Are there jira/logs/... that you can point to that
would help identify the version and potentially reproduce?

Patrick

Posted by Susheel Kumar <su...@gmail.com>.