Posted to user@commons.apache.org by h2ooo x <tj...@hotmail.com> on 2004/10/15 12:06:05 UTC

[HttpClient] Javascript

Hi!

Given the following line
  <input type="button" name="Submit" value="reset"
onClick="javascript:init();">

How should we call the Javascript in HttpClient?

Would appreciate if you can point me any references/articles of how
HttpClient calls/reads the Javascript output and etc.

Re: [HttpClient] Javascript

Posted by Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>.
Hello,

HttpClient is a client side library for communicating over HTTP.  It is
not a web browser and does not process HTML or Javascript.  To
reproduce what's happening in a web browser you will need to analyze
the HTML and see what it's doing behind the scenes.  A packet sniffer
can often be useful.

Mike