Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Jhon Anderson Cardenas Diaz <jh...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/26 22:21:03 UTC

Implementation of NotebookRepo

Hi fellow Zeppelin users,

I would like to create another implementation of
org.apache.zeppelin.notebook.repo.NotebookRepo interface in order to
persist the notebooks from zeppelin in S3 but in a versioned way (like a
Git on S3).

How do you recommend that i can add my jar file with the custom
implementation to my zeppelin docker deployment?, is there maybe an
zeppelin folder where i can put custom libraries or do i have to extend
zeppelin class path?.

Thanks & Regards,
Jhon

Re: Implementation of NotebookRepo

Posted by ankit jain <an...@gmail.com>.
We can put it like notebook-security jar is handled Jhon.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Ankit.