Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Eric Lewandowski <em...@yahoo.ca> on 2007/09/15 16:37:38 UTC

cannot get dependency previously deployed

Hi,

I use archiva 1.0-beta-1 on windows Server 2003. I saw that there's issues
opened about deploying artifact with webdav
(http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-243).

But I have some troubles too when artifact is well deployed.
For example, I deployed a snapshot artifact. On archiva, I had a jar
something like artifactid-123578.jar and no artifactid-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar.

When I try with with to download this dependency, Maven throws an 404
exception (dependency not found in any repository).

Is there something wrong with my archiva configuration ?
Is there a way to solve the problem ?

Thanks for all.