Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by Krishna <re...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/17 00:16:00 UTC

Save dataframe to Phoenix

According Phoenix-Spark plugin docs, only SaveMode.Overwrite is supported
for saving dataframes to Phoenix table.

Are there any plans to support other save modes (append, ignore) anytime
soon? Only having overwrite option makes it useful for a small number of
use-cases.

Re: Save dataframe to Phoenix

Posted by Josh Mahonin <jm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Krishna,

There was some talk a few weeks ago about a new feature to allow creating /
saving to tables dynamically, with schema inferred from the DataFrame.
However, I don't believe a JIRA has been filed for it yet.

As always, pull requests are appreciated.

Josh

Posted by Josh Mahonin <jm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Krishna,