Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com> on 2007/08/24 03:38:03 UTC

Re: GT2007

Abroad? I thought you lived in Europe somewhere?  I flew in from
California a couple of years ago (I can't believe it has been that long
already). It was my first time to Europe and I had a really good time.
Unfortunately I won't be able to go again this year, but I will see any
of you who can make it at ApacheCon US in November.

Ralph