Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Neil Blue <Ne...@denovopharma.com> on 2003/11/14 12:06:17 UTC

DocBook example

Hello,

I have been trying a few example docbook files in maven, but so far the output from the docbok plugin does not seem to be as expected. Here is an example:

from: http://opensource.bureau-cornavin.com/crash-course/hello-world.html

The generated xdoc file does not look very different from the original file and neither does the the generated html from the xdoc plugin. Also the html is missing the navigation bar.

Does anyone else have a working example please.

Neil