Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Johannes Elsinghorst <Jo...@gmx.net> on 2008/04/14 08:25:53 UTC

transformations

Hi,
sorry in advance for this basic and non-smx-speficix question :-)
I want to do a transformation on a soap response. I need to change the
value of one xml-element to a static string.
For example: The resonse contains something like
<url>someHost/somePath</url> and in need it to be transformed to
<url>myHost:myPort/somePath</url>. Do i have to use xslt or xquery or
both? Im new to both of them so i'b be glad if someone could
point me in the right direction.

thanks, Johannes

Re: transformations

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
Johannes,

You can do this with XSL-T.  If you use the
servicemix-saxon-xslt-service-unit archetype, you already get a sample
XSL file with an identity transform in there.  The only thing you would
have to do is replace the template mathing '/' to a template matching
the element you want to replace.

Regards,

Gert