Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by "Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon)" <v-...@microsoft.com> on 2012/10/12 09:47:53 UTC

Cordova WP7 and incubator-cordova-mobile-spec

I've run incubator-cordova-mobile-spec  tests on Cordova WP7 2.1 (branches are listed below). As per my experiment there are about 20 unit tests failed. Is this expected? If not, I can take a look on this, just let me know. Also, what results do you have on other platforms?

https://github.com/purplecabbage/incubator-cordova-wp7
https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-mobile-spec

Thank you,
Sergei Grebnov

RE: Cordova WP7 and incubator-cordova-mobile-spec

Posted by "Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon)" <v-...@microsoft.com>.
Started looking on unit tests details. Added related issue

Move <!DOCTYPE html> to the first line of test html

Yes, currently there are failing File tests and Contact tests.
Please file defects, and feel free to jump on them.

--
@purplecabbage
risingj.com

Re: Cordova WP7 and incubator-cordova-mobile-spec

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Sergey,

--
@purplecabbage