Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by lernit2007 <er...@googlemail.com> on 2010/01/20 13:47:27 UTC

Queue

Hello,

i send 10 messages to queue. But only 5 of 10 Messeges I get in
onMessage-Function. What can be the reason that I don't get all the
messages?

Thanks im behaviour

Re: Queue

Posted by lernit2007 <er...@googlemail.com>.
I check it. But there is not active consumers although I register one. I
don't understand what can be the problem. If I start the main function then
I get 5 of 10 Messages and by the next start of the main I get the another
five.

Re: Queue

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.

Re: Queue