Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by hitarth trivedi <t....@gmail.com> on 2015/05/13 00:32:01 UTC

Lost mapreduce applications displayed in UI

Hi,

My cluster suddenly stopped displaying application information in UI (
http://localhost:8088/cluster/apps). Although the counters like 'Apps
Submitted' , 'Apps Completed', 'Apps Running'  etc, all seems to increment
accurately and display right information, whnever I start new mapreduce job.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Hitrix

Re: Lost mapreduce applications displayed in UI

Posted by hitarth trivedi <t....@gmail.com>.
Hi,

The issue was exactly as explained by Naga and Rohith. I had clicked on a
queue in scheduler and all the application were getting filtered due to
that reason. After clicking root queue in scheduler I was able to see all
my applications.

Thanks,
Hitarth

Posted by hitarth trivedi <t....@gmail.com>.