Posted to log4net-user@logging.apache.org by Matthew Easlea <ma...@cosol.com.au> on 2004/07/15 05:53:12 UTC

RE: Any plans for an MSI package?

Jiho,

I'm wondering how you went deploying Log4Net.dll into the GAC.

I have found some references to using Strong Names in the log4net code, but
I haven't seen any documentation in the FAQ about how to install log4net
into the GAC. Did you have to recompile log4net to be able to install it
into the GAC?

And if you have created a merge module for log4net it would be excellent if
you could share it with the community.

Cheers

Matthew James Easlea

  _____