Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by Moataz Elmasry <za...@googlemail.com> on 2009/10/23 18:40:34 UTC

Re: Building Shiro(JSecurity) from Source ...

Hello List

I'm having a similar problem building shiro source code.
My settings are as follows:

Apache Maven 2.1.0 (r755702; 2009-03-18 20:10:27+0100)
Java version: 1.6.0_16
Java home: /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun-1.6.0.16/jre
OS name: "linux" version: "2.6.28-16-generic" arch: "i386" Family: "unix"

Building the project with maven is successful. But then I import the
project into eclipse only to get the problem, that
javax.servlet.https.HttpServletrequest is missing. I added the missing
jar manually (which is a bad thing to do, I know :) ) only to get a list
of problems of missing jars, including junit, htmlunit, jetty and
others. I then tried to add the missing jars manually to some point that
I started getting inconsistency problems, probably because I'm adding
jars with wrong version
Maybe someone had faced something similar?

Best regards
Moataz

Posted by Moataz Elmasry <za...@googlemail.com>.
Ok so I finally managed to build shiro in eclipse the ugly way. All the
needed jars have been downloaded into the maven repository, but
unfortuantly not imported into the project build path. And so I added
them manually, here's a list of the missing jars for future reference:

easymock-2.4.jar
htmlunit-2.6.jar
jetty-6.1.20.jar
jetty-util-6.1.20.jar
jsp-api-2.1.jar
junit-4.4.jar
quartz-1.5.2.jar
servlet-api.jar

Regards, Moataz

Posted by Moataz Elmasry <za...@googlemail.com>.
Sorry I meant "to shiro folder" in the last line

Posted by Moataz Elmasry <za...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.

Posted by Les Hazlewood <le...@anjinllc.com>.