Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by Vitaliy Semochkin <vi...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/31 13:49:09 UTC

what API method provides getmerge functionality?

Hello,

I want to download all data created by job to a particular file on a disk
is there any  API method provides hadoop fs -getmerge functionality?

Thanks in Advance,
Vitaliy S

Re: what API method provides getmerge functionality?

Posted by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@linkedin.com>.
On Aug 31, 2010, at 4:49 AM, Vitaliy Semochkin wrote:
> I want to download all data created by job to a particular file on a disk
> is there any  API method provides hadoop fs -getmerge functionality?

You could always just look at the source code for the getmerge command...