Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/13 17:09:34 UTC

FYI: Vote for xml-sec 1.4.2 is on

Vote [1] for xml-sec 1.4.2 is on and I am planning to test it with Rampart
trunk over the weekend. We may be able to get xml-sec 1.4.2 signed artifacts
to central repository this time, so we may even be able to move to xml-sec
1.4.2 in next WSS4J version if everything works fine with xml-sec 1.4.2 .
Can someone from CXF also do the testing with xml-sec 1.4.2 before the vote
passes ?

thanks,
nandana

[1] - http://article.gmane.org/gmane.text.xml.security.devel/6326

Re: FYI: Vote for xml-sec 1.4.2 is on

Posted by Fred Dushin <fa...@apache.org>.
Nice -- maybe we could plan this for 1.5.5

-Fred

Posted by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com>.
And you can find the RC1 here.

http://people.apache.org/~mullan/dist/xmlsec-1.4.2rc1.jar