Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by harishpatarla <ha...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/05 09:03:02 UTC

The tml file is not being rendered properly

Hi,

Schedule Execution Notification

dd/MM/yyyy HH:mm:ss',$execution.creationDate) for a duration of
$date.format('mm:ss',$execution.duration) minutes resulting in
/*#if(${schedule.passed})a pass#{else}failure#end*/.</p>

					Name
					Type
					Duration
					Result

			#foreach($result in $execution.resultSet)

					#if($result.type=="TEST_RESULT")
						${result.test.name}
					#else
						${result.suite.name}
					#end
					#if($result.type=="TEST_RESULT")
						Test
					#else
						Suite
					#end
					$date.format('mm:ss',$result.duration)
					${result.passed}

			#end

I have the above code in .vm file but it is not rendering the #foreach
block.

I am wondering if it is being executed or not.Can anyone help on how to
check if there is any value set variable i used in foreach block like
execution.resultSet ,result.test.name ,result.suite.name

I am trying to write code so that the above information will not be
dispalyed in a tapestry page but will be attached as email and sent to
users.

My email is getting generated and being sent to my inbox but the content
looks as below:

*Schedule Execution Notification
Schedule testing binary started executing at Monday 04/03/2013 17:56:57 for
a duration of 30:14 minutes resulting in .
Name	Type	Duration	Result
Regression System*

Please give me some suggestions as to why its not showing the values below
the columns Name,Type,Duration,Result.

INFO:It works if i use it as a plain HTML code.

Thanks

Re: The tml file is not being rendered properly

Posted by Steve Eynon <st...@alienfactory.co.uk>.
Erm... is this not a Velocity question rather than a Tapestry one?

Posted by harishpatarla <ha...@gmail.com>.