Posted to users@flex.apache.org by radu <ra...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/03 06:49:32 UTC

BlazeDS FlexJS

Hello,

   We are evaluating frameworkes that can be used to port an existing FlexMX
application to FlexJS.
   The application communicates with BlazeDS using RemoteObject and Consumer
Model.

   Are there any updated samples that demo this communication?

Thank you,
Radu

Re: BlazeDS FlexJS

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Radu,

As Olaf said, Apache Royale (FlexJS is the old name) has a full working
implementation of RemoteObject/AMF you can read more on this here :

https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/wiki/Apache-Royale-communication-with-AMF-and-RemoteObject

As well some work on MX and Spark Emulation components has been done, so
you can ask more about this in the mailing list

Join us on the mailing list, as well on twitter, facebook, google+ and
linkedin groups to now more

thanks

Carlos

> Apache FlexJS was rebranded as Apache Royale [1].
> You should post your question at the Royale users or dev list [2].
>
> >The application communicates with BlazeDS using RemoteObject...
> I think some guys already made some progress on this.
>
> HTH,
> Olaf
>

> [1]
> https://royale.apache.org/