Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Alex Florentino <fl...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/03 22:42:22 UTC

Tapestry 5

How  to make  an "complex" component layout using tapestry5, I read the T5
begin tutorial and it works fine, but I need create an component layout with
big left menu and then I would like separate at my layout.tml in various tml
files such as leftmenu.tml, footer.tml etc..

how to make it ?

thanks,

Alex

Re: Tapestry 5

Posted by ProAdmin Dariusz Dwornikowski <da...@proadmin.com.pl>.
http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry5Layoutcomponent
Look here.

--
Pozdrawiam,
Dariusz Dwornikowski

Re: Tapestry 5

Posted by Alex Florentino <fl...@gmail.com>.
thanks

Re: Tapestry 5

Posted by Carl Crowder <ca...@taptu.com>.

Re: Tapestry 5

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
Em Wed, 03 Sep 2008 17:42:22 -0300, Alex Florentino
<fl...@gmail.com> escreveu:

> How  to make  an "complex" component layout using tapestry5, I read the
> T5 begin tutorial and it works fine, but I need create an component
> layout with big left menu and then I would like separate at my
> layout.tml in various tml files such as leftmenu.tml, footer.tml etc..

Just think that each one will be a component by itself. In you layout
component, just use them:

<t:body/>

Thiago