Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Gary Shea <sh...@gtsdesign.com> on 2003/08/07 18:22:47 UTC

adding comments/attachments in scarab?

I'm embarassed to admit that I can't figure out how to get enough
permissions on scarab to modify a bug report I've submitted.  At the
moment the only thing I seem able to do is create a new report!  I
believe I created my scarab account as an 'observer'.  My scarab account
is 'gts'.

Help!  I have useful stuff to add :)

        Gary

Re: adding comments/attachments in scarab?

Posted by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>.
Gary Shea wrote:

>I'm embarassed to admit that I can't figure out how to get enough
>permissions on scarab to modify a bug report I've submitted.  At the
>moment the only thing I seem able to do is create a new report!  I
>believe I created my scarab account as an 'observer'.  My scarab account
>is 'gts'.

Yes, 'observer' isn't going to let you do much.

I used to have the admin password so that I could fix this type
of problem, but it seems to have been changed.  Can someone with
the current admin password please fix the user 'gts' or get the
password to me and I will do it.

Thanks,

Scott
--