Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Gerhard Froehlich <g-...@gmx.de> on 2001/12/14 14:22:49 UTC

Commit mails aren't send

Hi,
Ok maybe I'm totally wrong to place the problem in this
list.

Some days ago Brian granted me cvs commit access to the
xml-cocoon project (BTW: Big HELLO to everybody).
Everything works fine and I do happy commiting. The only
problem is, that commit mails are generated but not send.
(In the jakarta-avalon project my commit mails are send,
same account)

So the poor people in the Cocoon project don't see what
I'm wrongdoing. That's bad.
My account is froehlich@apache.org. Maybe someone has
an idea!

  Gerhard